Saturday 17 June 2023

Ewabusi by Laju Ereyitomi Oyewoli

Ewabusi
Her beauty multiplied before my gaze 
Her charms increased before my stare  
Her allure heightened within my watch
As my moral compass was hers to control 

Ewabusi
Her glamour improved my sight 
Her candace enhanced my night 
Her appeal boosted my right  
As my values became her delight

Ewabusi
For your beauties never cease 
To snowballing before my stares

Laju Ereyitomi Oyewoli
Laju Ereyitomi Oyewoli is a poet from Nigeria who hails from Ode Itsekiri in the Delta State. He obtained his Bachelor's degree from the Delta State University and later went on to pursue his Master's degree at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Celebrants, a poem by Ken Saro-Wiwa

The Celebrants They are met once again To beat drums of confusion Tattooes of mediocrity They are met once again The new cow to lead To the ...